At Rehab Specialists we are also experienced at treating children for a variety of conditions. Each condition is individually assessed and a specific pediatric focused plan of care is implemented. These include:
- Sports injuries- shoulder, elbow, hand, hip, knee, ankle and foot
- Brachial plexus injuries like erbs palsy, wrist drop, etc.
- Back pain in children
- Pre- and post-surgical rehabilitation
- Sports specific rehabilitation- soccer, football, basketball and all contact sports
- Return to sports after an injury
- Bell's palsy in children