Paid Internship for July 2019- July 2020
Applications invited from allied health and prospective physical/occupational therapy students for a one year paid internship at Rehab Specialists. Please send email to email@example.com for more details.
Part Time/PRN position- Physical Therapist for home visits
Pay per visit- $60-$85
Kalamazoo,Portage and a radius of 50 mile max radius.
Please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 269-978-2490
Part-time Physical Therapy Assistant
THIS JOB IS NOT FOR YOU…
- You are dedicated and loyal
- You are motivated and are a self-starter
- You are innovative and an independent thinker
- You have an eagerness to learn and are coachable
- You are enthusiastic, a people-person, and a team player
- You have Mckenzie or manual training
- You have at least 2-3 years of experience
DOES THIS SOUND LIKE YOU? THEN KEEP READING:
We are a Physical Therapist-owned specialty rehab clinic with PT/OT/ST and massage therapy Our practice is patient centered and results oriented. Our team is a motivated and close-knit group of focused people who bring out the best in each other and our patients. We are located in Portage, MI (Kalamazoo area) and have a strong reputation in the community. Our clinical outcomes for low back pain and neck is among the top 7% in the nation and has high regards for quality one on one care.
We are looking for a part-time Rockstar Physical Therapist Assistant who has the skills listed above and is looking for a long-term opportunity. We are willing to help you become a better therapist with superior clinical skills.
THE IDEAL ROCKSTAR CANDIDATE:
- Must be solution oriented, proposing solutions to any problems that may arise
- Must help foster a professional environment that is friendly and welcoming to everyone
- Must display a willingness to go above and beyond to ensure each patient’s satisfaction
- Must have excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Must be professional and respectful, and work with a positive attitude
- Must be both eloquent and assertive with words, yet able to navigate tough conversations, understanding that words carry a lasting impact on patients
If this position appeals to you, please email your resume to email@example.com
Job Type: Part-time
- PTA: 3 years (Preferred)
- Out patient PT: 3 years (Preferred)